Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Intro

My mind is filled with many thoughts as I begin. I have lived more than 50 years now and still growing into who I am. My life is filled with many disappointments and failures. Some have been poor choices of mine and others have been out of my control. The most important thing about who I am is this. I am a child of God. Back in May of 1979 I was at a retreat in Altamont, NY and experienced Jesus personally for the first time in my life. I would like to say the lst 31 years have been a cake walk, but the truth is my life has been challenges. I have made many mistakes and continue to live out the results of seeds that were sown.

Prayer from many people have helped keep me from completely falling to the point of never getting up. I can honestly say that my life is precious in the sight of God. I am delivered and set free from the past failures, backsliding, fear, confusion and all things that seperated me from the love of my God. I have been forgiven by accepting the sacrifice of Jesus and the Blood shed on the Cross as the payment for my sins. By His stripes I am Healed and Forgiven. I have been baptized in the Holy Spirit and pray in the Spirit. I believe that in this day we shall see miracles of all kinds. God has sent Good News to set the captives free. I am an example of a man set free by the Power of God's love. I am also a witness to the Power and Love of God. In Jesus we have salvation and the freedom to live as we were created to be. There is nothing impossible to God.

I will be daily adding to this Blog with my journey through life. This night finds me in a very unique place. I am facing the possibility of being unemployed by the end of next week. This could be a time of real trials and doubt. Instead this news has caused me to look up to my God and inward to see to beauty of what my God has placed inside of me. I am pleased to be able to speak of the Great God who chose to give up his only begotten Son in order that a man like me could become His son. I Love Jesus and have decided to follow him. I make the choice to believe the word spoken that says. He shall supply all my needs according this His riches in Glory by Christ Jesus. I have nothing to fear and nothing to doubt. My life is destined to be an example of the truth that God can do anything.

To anyone who happens to read this I encourage you to allow Jesus to come into your heart. Acknowledge where you have failed and allow his sacrifice to be your salvation. Jesus did not come to condemn. He came to Forgive and Heal. Jesus wants a relationship that will bring you into His Fathers home, to dwell with Him forever. There is no problem or situation that can keep you from God if you want this relationship. Remember, Jesus is standing at the door to your heart and knocking. all you have to do is open your heart and let him in. Jesus will come in and show you his love. I pray that Jesus becomes real tonight and all nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment