Sunday, March 28, 2010

March 29,2010

I have not written anything here for several weeks. God has been moving mightily for me, on my job especially. The job I was brought back for last August on a temporary basis is now permanent. The amazing thing about what has happened is how many others have commented to me on how the timing has been perfect. God is truly amazing. I have several things to be worked out in my life at this time, but I belive God has a perfect plan being played out that will have me and my family in the perfect place, at the perfect time.

Jesus has promised to bring restoration to all in my life. I now believe this means much more than I thought many years ago. I believe I am being restored to the place God has destined me to be in and not just to what I has lost or failed to achieve. The time we are celebrating in Church is the Passion Week when Jesus enterend Jerusalem and into His destiny to freely sacrifice His life on the Cross for all who believe to receive salvation. Jesus was faithful to what the Father planned at the beginning of creation. Jesus brought salvation to all. I am so grateful for what Jesus has done for me. Today is an oppurtunity to draw nearer to God. God has made a way through Jesus. Jesus is the only way. There is no other. Through the Blood of Jesus shed on the Cross, the Resurrection from the dead that we will celebrate next Sunday and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit, we can enter into the throne room of Our God. We have been given a precious Gift of Life. It is a choice we make with every decision to live for God or to live for the ruler of this world. I stand with Joshua when he said, "For me and my Household, we will serve the Lord". I choose to live for Jesus. I know that in Jesue I will never be disappointed. I pray that if anyone reads this blog that the Holy Spirit will encourage you to go on your knees and ask Jesus to enter in to your heart. In Jesus the answer for every question is revealed. In Jesus is life everlasting and an eternity to be with Our Creator. I am so pleased to be in a relationship with such a Great God who gave His only begotten Son so I may have eternal life. It is my prayer that my life is a witness to the Goodness and Mercy of God as it is lived in the Power of the Holy Spirit. Miracles, Signs and Wonders will follow as the Gospel is preached. May we always believe and be open to the Grace of God.

In Jesus,


Ray fitch

No comments:

Post a Comment