This has been a strange week for me. Last Friday I was ending my second day unemployed. The weekend was not too bad, but I seperated myself from church and God. I allowed myself to become absorbed in self. There were moments when I was able to acknowleged Jesus in my life, but the week started with me be lazy in my heart.
I have been able to experience the Love, Mercy and Faithfulness of my Savior. Through everything God has been gently calling me close to a relationship with Jesus as I learn how to accept the full love of God as my Father. On Monday I received a call from St. Peters asking if I would be willing to work for a couple of weeks in the AV Department. I agreed to do so and was able to work this week for 3 days. I am also scheduled for the next 2 weeks full time. God is showing He is able to make a way.
I continue to be greeted at work with encouraging words from all I meet. This has been a time for my Heavenly Father to tell me I am loved. At Victory Church last night I was able to experience God's presence in a very strong way. Jesus has been able to restore much of what was lost. I am closer to where I am called to be by the Grace received through the Cross and the Blood shed for the forgiveness of my sins and the complete restoration into what Our Heavenly Father has for me. The Gift of the Holy Spirit is drawing out of me the Peace that passes all understanding. I know that the future is bright for all of us who are in the Family of God. In Jesus we find the answer to everything. Jesus words are what sustains us. In the beginnng was the Word and the Word was God. Jesus is that Word and we can experience Him by reading the Bible often. I shall make the effort to read the Word more often. I will do so by the Grace He provides.
In Jesus,
Ray Fitch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment